Ancient Stone Font
The ancient stone font which stands in the vestibule of the church probably came from the 1775 church.
Beside it is the 1775 foundation stone which had been lost for many years and then found built into the wall surrounding the church.
Also in the vestibule is a very old silver plate of unknown origin.
The bell from the old kirk, which is dated 1664, is in the watchtower in the churchyard; the bell in the present building is dated 1826.